“Members of the Women’s Committee admit that they love to throw a good party- for a good cause. And for the last 60+ years, this multi-generational group of volunteers has done just that- and so much more- for the Carnegie Museum of Art, and the city, they love.” – Christine H. O’Toole
The Women’s Committee legacy of giving includes the establishment of the Three Rivers Arts Festival, the creation of the CMOA Docent Program and annual contributions to the CMOA Docent Education Fund, $1 million endowment for renovations to reopen the Ailsa Mellon Bruce Galleries of decorative arts and design in 2009, and the endowment of the Richard A. Armstrong Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art.
Recently, the Women’s Committee pledged $250,000 towards Extraordinary Ordinary Things, an inspiring renovation to the decorative arts galleries.
Please consider a donation to the Women’s Committee as we continue our support of the Carnegie Museum of Art.
Become a Diamond Donor
Join our Diamond level of supporters with a gift of $5,000 and enjoy special Diamond level benefits throughout the year.
• Two Patron tickets to EXTRAORDINARY ORDINARY THINGS Celebration on September 9th.
• Two Patron tickets to Carnegie Trees on December 2 including the evening’s special dinner.
• Two Patron tickets to On Dec on April 28th, and two tickets to the lunch and talk on April
29th (with premiere front row seats for the conversation with Charlotte Moss and Lisa Fine).
• Special Recognition as a Diamond Donor on all event invitations, signage, and the Women’s
Committee Website and Instagram (@cmoa_womenscommittee).
• All of this and additional exclusive benefits surrounding these events with behind the scenes
access available only to this group.